Im blogging about this advert because i really like this song, its very uplifting, its very happy and can be useful for any future music video’s i want to create. This song will be really good to film, edit and direct in the summer with friends outside just having fun.
The song is called ‘OH MY LOVE’ by the score.
I have contacted them regarding if i can use it for potentially my a levels or to add to my research, they have not yet come back to me although i would keep this updated.
Once our finalised and finished opening title media sequence was done, we have to write up an evaluation including 7 questions which we have to answer in detail
- In what ways does your media products use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
- How does your media product represent particular social groups?
- what kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why
- who would be the audience for your media product?
- how did you attract/address your audience ?
- what have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product ?
- looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
This is our final draft, three more improvements and then its finished but in this draft we have added a sound to the beginning of our name an ice crackling as well as swith the last two frames of Izzy’s name and the knife frame which synchronies with the high pitched sound and finally put the volume of the voice over up.
Although we have realised that the voiceover still isn’t as clear as it should be so i will re-record the voice over, Corey will put a harsher non diegetic noise in when the title Fixation appears for our final cut.
After viewing our final draft with a list of improvements, we chose three to completely work on, the most vital improvement to make was the title sequence. So we made sure we changed, after many attempts to get the right animation and fonts right we came to an overall decision to keep all the fonts the same, but the title needs to have an effective transition and a different one to credits.
This isn’t our final yet as their are four things we need to change before the deadline which me and Izzy discussed and made it final on the group chat.